17 Jun 2013
A Beginner’s Guide to Facial Spa Services
Have you been considering facial spa services but have not yet taken the leap? Athena is the best Windsor spa for facials and the friendly staff are all great for answering questions.
In the meantime, here are some facts about facials to get you thinking:
- Facial spa treatments are a great way to relax! They are quicker and less invasive than massages, but still leave you feeling pampered and de-stressed. Eliminating stress will also help prevent premature aging, rosacea flare-ups, and other skin inflammations like acne.
- If you don’t look in the mirror and see your skin is glowing, the culprit might be layers of dead skin cells that need to be sloughed off. Of all spa services, facials are the best treatment for removing dead skin cells, leaving bright, healthy skin behind.
- Aside from removing dead skin, one of the best benefits to facial treatments is hydration. Hydrated skin looks beautiful, feels soft, and has fewer lines. Facial spa services allow time for your skin to absorb hydration and nutrients that you might not get at home.
- While some spas use harsh chemicals that might burn or otherwise harm your skin, Athena is the best Windsor spa to go to for organic skin care that uses nutrients rather than harsh chemicals to give you the results you are looking for.
- Warm steam and massage may be used during facial treatments to open the pores. These practices also increase circulation to the face, bringing it nutrients through the blood as well as through the surface. Increasing circulation can also stimulate new cell growth, again contributing to the glowing, healthy look.
- Facial services can also aid in lymphatic drainage, which means it will help you detoxify and make your face less puffy. Remember to drink plenty of water as you leave Athena, to help prolong the detoxification process!
Facials are considered spa services because they provide many of the relaxation benefits of massage in addition to beauty maintenance. You are sure to be in a relaxed, tranquil environment, where you are encouraged to let go of all your outside cares and be pampered for a short while. Taking this time for yourself at Athena, the best-loved Windsor Spa will greatly reduce your stress, lower your blood pressure, and prepare you to re-enter your day smoothly.
Bùi Linh Ngân via Compfight